AN AFRICAN CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
The relief of poverty, environmental degradation and upliftment of culture in sub-Saharan Africa.
- To directly impact projects in Phatisa’s private equity investment sectors of agriculture, food and housing.
- To support children under the age of ten years in terms of nutrition, shelter, health and education.
- To facilitate water delivery and distribution to communities in rural areas.
- To promote African culture and art.
- To work towards protection of the environment through carbon sequestration and reduction in emissions.
- To protect natural ecosystems distressed by agriculture and people encroachment (flora and fauna).
- Potable water delivery (in partnership with Goldtree) Daru, Sierra Leone.
- African Paediatric Fellowship Programme – Red Cross Children’s Hospital, Pan-African.
- Water access, Friends of Hwange Trust, Zimbabwe.
- Upcycling of flip flops, Ocean Sole, Kenya.
- Plastic recycling awareness campaigns, Kenya and South Africa.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org