AN AFRICAN CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
The Foundation was created to complement the Phatisa private equity fund’s impact initiatives.
The relief of poverty, environmental degradation and upliftment of culture in sub-Saharan Africa.
- To directly impact projects in Phatisa’s private equity investment sectors of agriculture, food and housing.
- To support children under the age of ten years in terms of nutrition, shelter, health and education.
- To facilitate water delivery and distribution to communities in rural areas.
- To promote African culture and art.
- To work towards protection of the environment through carbon sequestration and reduction in emissions.
- To protect natural ecosystems distressed by agriculture and people encroachment (flora and fauna).
Potable water delivery in Daru, Sierra Leone
African Paediatric Fellowship Programme, pan-African
Water access, Friends of Hwange Trust, Zimbabwe
For additional information, please contact email@example.com